|Friday Five: Quotes of the week
||[Mar. 30th, 2012|08:04 am]
1. Gardens are a form of autobiography. ~Sydney Eddison
2. Everything changes once we identify with the witness to the story, instead of the actor in it. ~Ram Dass
3. People usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don't even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black, curious eyes of a child -- our own two eyes. All is a miracle. ~Thich Nhat Hanh
4. At any given moment, you have the power to say: This is not how the story is going to end. ~Anonymous
5. And now the page beckons.
Thin as the layer of silver that makes the mirror reflect, it urges, Set down here what you saw, and you will understand it as never before.
And so will all the world. ~Bonnie Friedman, WRITING PAST DARK